10 Safety Tips for Operating a Forklift
Safety tips for operating a forklift. Forklifts and manufacturing plants can not be separated. Forklift is a main lifting and moving tool. May be it can be said that no manufacturing business without such lifting tool.
Despite its major role in the operation of a manufacturing plant, forklift has many potential hazards. If those potential hazards are not treated properly, then injury, death and asset loss may occur.
So that’s why I think it is important for me to share safety tips for operating a forklift. The video below will show how forklift could be so dangerous.
Please pay attention to the following safety tips for operating a forklif:
- Always complete pre-use checklist before operating forklift.
- Never allow people who have not got forklift driving-license to operate forklift.
- Use forklift for moving or lifting load according to its capacity.
- Prohibit people to go with forklift. It is not passenger car.
- Load center is the key. Always brings load at center.
- Never operate forklift at maximum speed. It could hurt someone.
- Stop its engine when it is not in use.
- Always drive forklift on provided path and direction.
- If you are sick, don’t drive forklift. It will only place you and others in dangerous.
- Operating forklift at maximum lifting height is not necessary and very dangerous. Lift the load only for not to contact with road.
Please always remember the above safety tips for operating a forklift. It will save you, other people and company assets.
Incoming search terms:
- forklift operating slogans
- categories of safety tips
- hazards for driving forklift