Specialty Surgery Anti-Infective Program
- Our multi-faceted program is proven to significantly lessen the incidence of post-surgical infections.
- FDA approved at the pre-operative wash
- All surgical people are identified through our proprietary data extraction and identification software. At-home shipments are timed precisely based on patient surgery schedule.
- Our partner liaisons will communicate directly which has a clinical staff member (usually the surgery scheduler) to ensure a seamless risk management planwithout hassle and free from errors.
- Diagnostic Sales Consultants offers a 100% patient enrollment guarantee. No patient is going to be left behind, leveling out consistent care overall.
- A dedicated group of patient care specialists will consult, educate and monitor just about every patient, before surgery.
- Minimal out-of-pocket expense for patients. Discounts and financial aid available.
- Reports will likely be given to all providers regarding patient compliance.
- Additionally, our infection protocol has additionally been proven as efficient at helping the epidermal cell renewal process (scar reduction) in the process of recovery.
Do you Know………..
The direct economic costs of the SSI are considerable, usually being approximately twice the amount of in-patient costs for any patient without an SSI"
The estimated cost per Surgical Site Infection (SSI) vary from $11,000 - $35,000
Estimated sum total of SSIs in the usa ranges from $3 billion - $10 billion annually
An advanced physician’s clinic, hospital or salesman considering this system, please contact Diagnostic Sales Consultants today on an easy enrollment consultation.
DSC also provides state of the art: urine drug screen & blood testing services, physician investment vehicles, proprietary physician dispensing platform, population health management platforms, in addition to a unique pharmacogenetic, wellness and cancer screening methods.
<a href="http://surgicalinfection1.pen.io/">ancillary revenue</a>