Specialty Surgery Anti-Infective Program
- Our multi-faceted program is clinically proven to significantly reduce the incidence of post-surgical infections.
- FDA approved at a pre-operative wash
- All surgical patients are identified through our proprietary data extraction and identification software. At-home shipments are timed precisely in accordance with patient surgery schedule.
- Our partner liaisons will communicate directly with a clinical member of staff (the surgery scheduler) to be sure a seamless risk management planwithout hassle and totally free of errors.
- Diagnostic Sales Consultants comes with a 100% patient enrollment guarantee. No patient will be forgotten, leveling out consistent care across the board.
- A dedicated group of patient care specialists will consult, educate and monitor each and every patient, pre and post surgery.
- Minimal out-of-pocket expense for patients. Discounts and financial aid available.
- Reports will probably be made available to all providers regarding patient compliance.
- Additionally, our infection protocol has also been clinically proven as great at helping the epidermal cell renewal process (scar reduction) from the process of recovery.
Have you Know………..
The direct economic costs of an SSI are considerable, usually being approximately twice the amount of in-patient costs for the patient without an SSI"
The estimated cost per Surgical Site Infection (SSI) ranges from $11,000 - $35,000
Estimated total cost of SSIs in america varies from $3 billion - $10 billion annually
A high level physician’s clinic, hospital or sales rep enthusiastic about this program, please contact Diagnostic Sales Consultants today on an easy enrollment consultation.
DSC even offers industry leading: urine drug screen & blood testing services, physician investment vehicles, proprietary physician dispensing platform, population health management platforms, and a unique pharmacogenetic, wellness and cancer screening methods.
<a href="http://surgicalinfection1.bravesites.com/">surgical infection</a>