Specialty Surgery Anti-Infective Program
- Our multi-faceted program is tried and tested to significantly reduce the incidence of post-surgical infections.
- FDA approved at a pre-operative wash
- All surgical people are identified through our proprietary data extraction and identification software. At-home shipments are timed precisely according to patient surgery schedule.
- Our partner liaisons will communicate directly with a clinical worker (normally the surgery scheduler) to make certain a seamless risk management planwithout hassle and free of errors.
- Diagnostic Sales Consultants offers a 100% patient enrollment guarantee. No patient will be left out, leveling out consistent care across the board.
- A dedicated team of patient care specialists will consult, educate and monitor each and every patient, before surgery.
- Minimal out-of-pocket expense for patients. Discounts and financial assistance available.
- Reports is going to be given to all providers regarding patient compliance.
- Additionally, our infection protocol has been tried and tested as efficient at enhancing the epidermal cell renewal process (scar reduction) in the process of healing.
Have you Know………..
The direct economic costs of an SSI are considerable, usually being approximately twice the quantity of in-patient costs for any patient with no SSI"
The estimated cost per Surgical Site Infection (SSI) ranges from $11,000 - $35,000
Estimated price tag of SSIs in america ranges from $3 billion - $10 billion annually
An advanced physician’s clinic, hospital or sales agent interested in this system, please contact Diagnostic Sales Consultants today with an easy enrollment consultation.
DSC now offers state of the art: urine drug screen & blood testing services, physician investment vehicles, proprietary physician dispensing platform, population health management platforms, and a unique pharmacogenetic, wellness and cancer screening methods.