Specialty Surgery Anti-Infective Program
- Our multi-faceted program is proven to significantly decrease the incidence of post-surgical infections.
- FDA approved at the pre-operative wash
- All surgical people are identified through our proprietary data extraction and identification software. At-home shipments are timed precisely according to patient surgery schedule.
- Our partner liaisons will communicate directly having a clinical worker (the surgery scheduler) to make sure a seamless risk management planwithout hassle and clear of errors.
- Diagnostic Sales Consultants offers a 100% patient enrollment guarantee. No patient will be forgotten, leveling out consistent care overall.
- A dedicated team of patient care specialists will consult, educate and monitor every single patient, both before and after surgery.
- Minimal out-of-pocket expense for patients. Discounts and financial assistance available.
- Reports will likely be given to all providers regarding patient compliance.
- Additionally, our infection protocol has additionally been clinically proven as efficient at improving the epidermal cell renewal process (scar reduction) inside the process of recovery.
Would you Know………..
The direct economic costs of the SSI are considerable, usually being approximately twice the amount of in-patient costs to get a patient without an SSI"
The estimated cost per Surgical Site Infection (SSI) varies from $11,000 - $35,000
Estimated sum total of SSIs in the us vary from $3 billion - $10 billion annually
An advanced physician’s clinic, hospital or sales rep considering this system, please contact Diagnostic Sales Consultants today for an easy enrollment consultation.
DSC also provides top rated: urine drug screen & blood testing services, physician investment vehicles, proprietary physician dispensing platform, population health management platforms, and also a unique pharmacogenetic, wellness and cancer screening methods.
<a href="https://surgicalinfection1.shutterfly.com/">1099 reps</a>