Looking for easy scrapbook ideas that will not require hours to accomplish? Look no further! This article will present five simple scrapbooking layout suggestions to highlight your photos and make your family's stories shine.
1. Better of. Produce a scrapbook layout that highlights your family's "Best Of." For instance, for the family holiday page, pick one photo that shows the highlight with the trip. Then have each family member list their most favorite memory from your trip. (Bonus: Create a whole album determined by this idea, with one page about favorite food, one page about favorite attraction, one page about favorite moment, etc.).
2. Top 5. Such as the "Best Of" scrapbook layout, the "Top 5" page can concentrate on the top movies of year, the most notable plays inside a soccer season, or top songs she or he listens to. Note: This strategy is an excellent way to get your children linked to your scrapbooking! They love lists and having their opinions on paper.
3. Who/What/When/Where/Why. Opt for "just the facts" on your own scrapbooking layout by selecting a number of photos and accompanying these with the basic principles. Tell who's within the photo, what they are doing, to view the leonids the photos were taken, and why we were holding there. You could return back later and incorporate additional stories to flesh the details.
4. In a Word... Imagine if you needed to select just one word or a phrase to summarize the wedding or moment you happen to be documenting? Maybe a photo collage of your kids running over the summer sprinklers could possibly be titled, "Showers of Fun." An image of the mom snuggling her first grandchild could possibly be headlined with, "Pure Love." Sometimes a word or two is you will need!
5. 1-2-3. If you are capturing a meeting that unfolds after a while, three photos may be all you have to convey the whole story. As an illustration, for any wedding page, you could have one photo of the bride walking on the aisle with her father, one of many couple with the altar, the other of the happy newlyweds leaving the church. The storyplot is told through a series of progressive photos on your scrapbook page.